Face-to-face members meetings have, for now, moved on line but still provide an opportunity to discuss, learn and share strategic and practical HR issues, developments and new ideas. Meeting agendas are put together by the membership, facilitated by the CEO and co-ordinator and overseen by the steering group. Meetings run by 'Chatham House Rules' to support open discussions across a diverse membership.
Events currently available to members include:
- General meetings (including an opportunity to network), addressed by an invited speaker or workshop led by members on key topics facing HR professionals in the sector.
- An AGM to progress network developments together.
- An annual conference or summit, providing a range of sessions on new ideas, case studies and a keynote speaker.
- An annual employment law update prrovided by a leading emplolyment lawyer who specialises in the sector.
- 3-4 meetings per year for each of our special interest groups.
- Q&A sessions have been introduced during the Covid-19 pandemic to enable members to discuss the most current issues amongst peers.
- An opportunity to seek advice from within the diverse membership of over 85 organisations.
- Active support from our commercial partners
- We have arrangements to discounted services such as employment surveys and conferences.
The People Count 2021 survey from Agenda Consulting is now available.
For details on the discount offer to members visit People Count 2021
- A new members area on this website for event booking, raising queries and further resources.