Face-to-face members meetings have, for now, moved on line but still provide an opportunity to discuss, learn and share strategic and practical HR issues, developments and new ideas. Meeting agendas are put together by the membership, facilitated by the CEO and co-ordinator and overseen by the Board of Trustees. Meetings run by 'Chatham House Rules' to support open discussions across a diverse membership.
Events currently available to members include:
- General meetings (including an opportunity to network), addressed by an invited speaker or workshop led by members on key topics facing HR professionals in the sector.
- An annual conference, providing a range of sessions on new ideas, case studies and a keynote speaker.
- An annual employment law update provided by Paul Seath, a leading employment lawyer who specialises in the sector, from our headline sponsor Bates Wells.
- 4 meetings per year for each of our special interest groups.
- Ad hoc workshops/Q&A sessions on topics with a timely relevance to HR prfoessionals in the sector.
- An opportunity to seek advice from within the diverse membership of over 100 organisations.
- Active support from our commercial partners
- We have arrangements to discounted services such as employment surveys and conferences, such as the annual People Count survey from Agenda Consulting.
- A members-only area on this website for event booking, raising queries and further resources.