CHRN Conference 2022
Charity HR Network (CHRN): The Future World of Work.
CHRN are holding an online conference for members this year on Wednesday 21st September, 9.30-16.00.
The conference will focus on key aspects of the new post-Covid working environment and culture and provide support for HR professionals in addressing the strategic challenges.
Speakers will include:
- David D'Souza, Membership Director, CIPD
- Tim Walters and colleagues from Agenda Consulting on 'Future Working Patterns' survey findings
- Natasha Broomfield-Reid, Director of Diverse Matters
- Claire McCartney, Senior Policy Advisor, CIPD
In addition we are pleased to welcome the following guests joining Peter Reeve and Kerry Smith in a round-table discussion:
- Caron Bradshaw, Chief Executive Officer, Charity Finance Group
- Tracey George, Chief Operating Officer, TPP Recruitment
- Sarah Vibert, Chief Executive, NCVO
Conference places for non-members:
The conference is only open to members, as part of their membership benefits. However, if you are interesting in finding out more about CHRN, or wish to enquire about membership, please email us at email@example.com or visit our page - Join the Network.
The conference programme is available here.